Sorry, this entry is only available in Français.
Sponsored by Bikram Yoga Boucherville http://www.bikramyogaboucherville.com/
- Saturday September 5th 2015 at Parcours de l’Ile Charron
- Maximum number of players : 72 players (Place is reserved upon reception of payment)
- Lunch is not included and there is nothing close by, so bring your own lunch!
- A 2$ ACE pot will be available (not included in your registration fees)
- Meeting near teepad #1 for players check-in and players meeting!
- Please use the visitors parking lot for your vehicle
- The tournament will be played regardless of weather conditions
- Registrations will close August 31st 2015
- Singles Stroke Play
- 2 rounds of 18 baskets (regular course)
- Open, Master and Advance : Long-Long
- Am-2 : Short-Long
- Women & Junior : Short-Short
- Recreational : Short (1 round in the morning only)
- QDGT code of conduct and PDGA rules apply
- 8:15 – 9:00 : Players check-in
- 9:15 : Players meeting
- 9:30 : 1st round
- 12:30 – 1:15 : Lunch
- 1:30 : 2nd round
- 5:00 : Prizes and Awards Ceremony
Registrants List : 66/72
Richard Sauvé ($)
Yan Bertrand ($)
Eric (Big T) Tremblay ($)
Jovin Daigneault ($)
Reynald Sabourin ($)
Maxime Lemay ($)
Christian Traversy ($)
John Ray Deegan
Jonathan Benoit ($)
André Savaria ($)
Sébastien Massé ($)
Louis-Philippe Camirand ($)
André Robin ($)
Rémy Desaulniers ($)
Michel Forget ($)
Stéphane Vaudreuil ($)
Marnie Stanzel ($)
Maryse Trudel ($)
Samuel Béliveau ($)
Mirko Benoit ($)
Ottawa Disc Golf Club vs. Association Disc Golf Montreal
Ettyville Super Spin DGC (click here for directions)
July 11th, 2015
A ryder cup style team event where 8 ODGC players compete against 8 ADGM players to battle it out in various matchplay formats. First tee off at 9am sharp.
Support your team by waering the pelican color
For ADGM member only!!!
To order:(only available today july 6th)
Paulo Cesar De Almeida (C)
Patrick Huot (A)
Sub#1: Jovin Daigneault
Sub#2: Ken Horth
Andrew Vallée (C)
Carl Visser (A)
Sub#1: Chris Morrison
The earliest start time will be 9 am sharp. The rest of the day’s schedule is variable with a lunch in between rounds 3 and 4.
First Round will be Ettyville Long Tees–numbers 1-9. The first round is Best-Disc Doubles. You will travel in Foursomes (1 Montreal Doubles team vs. 1 Ottawa Doubles team).
Second Round will be Ettyville Long Tee–numbers 10-18. The second round is Alternating-Shot Doubles. You will travel in Foursomes.
Third Round will be Ettyville Mid Tees–numbers 1-3, 10, 14-18. The third round is Best-Score Doubles. You will travel in Foursomes.
Fourth and Final Round will be Ettyville Short Tees numbers 1-18. The fourth round is head to head Match Play Singles.