Sponsored by Bikram Yoga Boucherville http://www.bikramyogaboucherville.com/
- Saturday September 5th 2015 at Parcours de l’Ile Charron
- Maximum number of players : 72 players (Place is reserved upon reception of payment)
- Lunch is not included and there is nothing close by, so bring your own lunch!
- A 2$ ACE pot will be available (not included in your registration fees)
- Meeting near teepad #1 for players check-in and players meeting!
- Please use the visitors parking lot for your vehicle
- The tournament will be played regardless of weather conditions
- Registrations will close August 31st 2015
- Singles Stroke Play
- 2 rounds of 18 baskets (regular course)
- Open, Master and Advance : Long-Long
- Am-2 : Short-Long
- Women & Junior : Short-Short
- Recreational : Short (1 round in the morning only)
- QDGT code of conduct and PDGA rules apply
- 8:15 – 9:00 : Players check-in
- 9:15 : Players meeting
- 9:30 : 1st round
- 12:30 – 1:15 : Lunch
- 1:30 : 2nd round
- 5:00 : Prizes and Awards Ceremony
Registrants List : 66/72
Richard Sauvé ($)
Yan Bertrand ($)
Eric (Big T) Tremblay ($)
Jovin Daigneault ($)
Reynald Sabourin ($)
Maxime Lemay ($)
Christian Traversy ($)
John Ray Deegan
Jonathan Benoit ($)
André Savaria ($)
Sébastien Massé ($)
Louis-Philippe Camirand ($)
André Robin ($)
Rémy Desaulniers ($)
Michel Forget ($)
Stéphane Vaudreuil ($)
Marnie Stanzel ($)
Maryse Trudel ($)
Samuel Béliveau ($)
Mirko Benoit ($)
Ottawa Disc Golf Club vs. Association Disc Golf Montreal
Ettyville Super Spin DGC (click here for directions)
July 11th, 2015
A ryder cup style team event where 8 ODGC players compete against 8 ADGM players to battle it out in various matchplay formats. First tee off at 9am sharp.
Support your team by waering the pelican color
For ADGM member only!!!
To order:(only available today july 6th)
Paulo Cesar De Almeida (C)
Patrick Huot (A)
Sub#1: Jovin Daigneault
Sub#2: Ken Horth
Andrew Vallée (C)
Carl Visser (A)
Sub#1: Chris Morrison
The earliest start time will be 9 am sharp. The rest of the day’s schedule is variable with a lunch in between rounds 3 and 4.
First Round will be Ettyville Long Tees–numbers 1-9. The first round is Best-Disc Doubles. You will travel in Foursomes (1 Montreal Doubles team vs. 1 Ottawa Doubles team).
Second Round will be Ettyville Long Tee–numbers 10-18. The second round is Alternating-Shot Doubles. You will travel in Foursomes.
Third Round will be Ettyville Mid Tees–numbers 1-3, 10, 14-18. The third round is Best-Score Doubles. You will travel in Foursomes.
Fourth and Final Round will be Ettyville Short Tees numbers 1-18. The fourth round is head to head Match Play Singles.
The ADGM present le challenge Belle Riviere! Part of the QDGT this tournament will take place at parc régional bois de belle rivière.
- When: Saturday June 27th
- where: Parc régional bois de belle rivière, Mirabel, Qc
- 72 players maximum (your place is reserve when we receive your payement)
- The ADGM members will have 1 week prior the rest of the players to register
- 7 Categories
- Format: 2 rounds of 18 holes(2 x 9 trous) (recreational only play the morning round)
- 6$ park fees are require to acces the park, those haves been deduct from the regulars tournament fees
09:00 Park open
09:15 Registration close to tee pad #2
09:45 Player meeting et moving toward your starting tee pad
10:10 1st Round
12:45 Lunch (Bring a lunch, nothing is close by…)
13:15 going to your starting tees
13:30 2nd round
16:30 Prize ceremony
Additional details :
- PDGA rules and QDGT Code of conduct apply
- ‘Ace Pot’ optional (2$ extra)
- Registration will close monday june 22nd at 8pm.
- Cancellation policy: We will reimburse 100% of what you paid if you cancel before the closing of registration. No money back after that. ( your place is not transferable)
- to see who already register go to the end of the french post
Beau temps, mauvais temps, nous vous y attendons en grand nombre!
Pour toutes questions ou commentaires, n’hésitez pas à vous adresser à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directeur de tournoi