The ADGM sells discs approved by the Professional Disc Golf Association ( PDGA), to offer you a local access to quality discs, all the while financing the development of disc golf in the Greater Montreal area. We would like to remind you that the ADGM is a non-profit organization (NPO), registered with the Registraire des Entreprises du Québec. Thus, by purchasing your discs from the ADGM , you ensure that all the profits associated with the sale of discs are used for the development of disc golf in Montreal (purchase of metal baskets for tournaments and professional equipment for future permanent and public courses in Montréal, for example).
Available discs models
Several different models are available, from long distance discs (“driver”) to discs made to launch directly into the basket (“putter”), via approach discs (“midrange”), with several choices in color, weight and type of plastics.
These are all professional quality discs, with regular logo, “first run” or even some special limited edition with the logo of the ADGM printed on top.
Rates and brands:
- From $13 to $23, depending on the type of plastic and brand
- All sales are final
- We distribute several brands including: Innova, Discraft, Daredevil, and many others.
Points of sale addresses and schedules
– In partnership with the Centre de Loisirs Monseigneur Pigeon, shop discs for disc golf:
- Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm (call before you go, 514-769-2741).
Players beginners and intermediates will find a varied selection of discs (models, plastics and weights).
– In partnership with the Maison des jeunes de Boucherville, shop discs for disc golf:
- Monday to Friday, 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm, and the weekend from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm (call before you go, 450-449-8346).
Players beginners to advanced will find a varied selection of discs (models, plastics and weights).
The advantages of buying at one of our points of sale:
– Save shipping and customs charges unlike online orders;
– Shop your discs at the right time with daytime hours of operation;
– Contribute to the development of disc golf in Montreal: all the profits generated will be reinvested locally (example: creation of new disc golf courses).
Do you have any questions about choosing your discs? Do not hesitate to contact us, it will be our pleasure to answer you: email@example.com
Not yet found what you want?
If you have not yet found what you want at our points of sale or with us, we suggest you do business with Peter Lizotte who owns Disc Golf Entrepot.
Peter is also the founder of Disc Golf Sherbrooke and co-founder of the Québec Disc Golf Tour. He has been involved in the development of disc golf in Quebec since the beginning and still today provides continuous assistance to the ADGM.