Here are the big events in the ADGM history:
– 2005 to 2007 : AUM disc golf tournament, the mont avalanche course and Peacock Club round’s create a addiction to disc golf in Montreal
– October 3rd 2007 : The ADGM is officially a Non-profit organisation in Quebec
– october 28th 2007 : First official ADGM tournament, in park angrignon!
– August 30th 2008 : Creation of the Big Cup Challenge, the first eddition of that classic event was held at Maisonneuve park on portable basket!
– September 28th 2008 : First Ace Race in Montréal
– 2008 & 2009 : 8 leagues of 6 to 8 weeks each. 1 per season during 2 years, the player base is growing!
– September 2009 : First permanent course in Montreal located at Ignace Bourget park (12 baskets + 1 Practice basket) : It’s the beggining of a long and solide partnership with the city!
– Summer 2010 : 1st Pélican cup in collaboration with the ODGC (Ottawa Disc Golf Club)
– 2010 : The ADGM become member of the SLIM (sport et loisirs de l’ile de Montréal), disc golf in now a sport and hobby reconized in Montreal
– 2011 : the ADGM tournaments are now part of the Quebec Disc Golf Tour
– 2011 : Fundraiser tournaments are starting witch show growth of the sport in Quebec
– Summer 2012 : first 18 holes permanent course in montreal region, Parcours de l’île Charron in Longueuil.
– Autumn 2012 : the ADGM is now 5 Y.O., a tournament is organized to thanks members!
– Spring 2013 : Mirabel complete the wheel by becoming the 3rd permanent course in the Montreal greather region : 9 basket are installed at Parc du Bois de belle rivière
– 2013 : tournament are sold out and we pass the big 100! over 100 differents person have sign up in the past and became member of the ADGM
– 2014 : The course in Mirabel now have 18 baskets in the ground!