Becoming a Member
Benefits of being an ADGM member
- Reduced price and priority registering for certain activities organized by the ADGM, like the annual Anniversary tournament, Ice PIC challenge, etc.
- Right to vote at general meetings for members aged 18 and up.
- Help fund the continued development of disc golf in the Montreal region.
- Access to rebates and discounts listed below.
- First hour of a private lesson to learn or fine tune your throwing technique (details below)
- Access to Le Cercle, a Facebook group exclusively for members
For more information, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discount on season and day passes at the Smugglers’ Notch Disc Golf Center in Jeffersonville, Vermont.
- To learn more about the course, click here.
- Rebate on purchases at the Nation Sport boutique located in the Laurie-Ève Cormier Aquatic Complex at 490 Chemin du Lac, Boucherville. Along with discs and disc equipment, this is a fully stocked sports store.
- 10 percent of your purchase is deducted from subsequent purchases.
- For more information, contact or visit the store: 514-262-2585 or email@example.com
How to join the ADGM:
To become a member, simply fill out the membership form and pay the ADGM’s annual fee. Since our site is not transactional, you need to log on to your online banking services (or Paypal) and send the fees to firstname.lastname@example.org (using disgolf as secret answer for interac ou friend and family option for Paypal). Payment may also be done in person to one of our board of director’s member (cash only).
- Age 18 and over : $20
- Age 17 and under: $15
- $5 discount for members who renew any previous year’s membership.
- $5 discount for AUM members (can not be combine with other discount)
- First hour included in your membership (new members and current members)
- $25/hour after the first hour.
- You must be willing to travel to Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Boucherville or Île Charron.
- Subject to availability.
- Write to us at email@example.com
ADGM memberships expire on December 31st. Memberships received on or after October 1st are extended through the end of the following year.