- When: Saturday June 25th
- where: Parc régional bois de belle rivière, Mirabel, Qc
- 72 players maximum (your place is reserve when we receive your payement)
- The ADGM members will have 5 days prior the rest of the players to register
- 6 Categories
- Format: 2 rounds of 18 holes
- 6$ park fees are require to acces the park, those haves been deduct from the regulars tournament fees
- The TD will offer some “BTP” for the 6 categories
- A round in double(choose your own partner) will be offer for 5$ after the tournament
- Don’t forget that the law concerning the smokes is in force in this park being public
- Bring your ADGM Tag we will put them in play!
08:15 Park open (pay the entrace fee at the gate)
08:45 Registration near by tee pad #2
09:15 Player meeting et moving toward your starting tee pad
09:30 1st Round
11:45 Lunch (Bring a lunch, nothing is close by…)
12:30 moving toward your starting tees
12:45 2nd round
14:45 counting score
15:00 prize ceremony
16:00 Double round (optional 5$)
17:30 end of the day
Additional details :
- PDGA rules and QDGT Code of conduct apply
- ‘Ace Pot’ optional (2$ extra)
- Registration will close wednesday june 22nd at 8pm.
- Some rustic chalet are up for rent in the park for a really affordable price! hurry up they are almost sold out!
- to see who already register go to the end of the french post
Good weather of shitty weather we will be there waiting for you!
If you have any questions or comment please contact us at email@example.com.