- When: Saturday June 25th
- where: Parc régional bois de belle rivière, Mirabel, Qc
- 72 players maximum (your place is reserve when we receive your payement)
- The ADGM members will have 5 days prior the rest of the players to register
- 6 Categories
- Format: 2 rounds of 18 holes
- 6$ park fees are require to acces the park, those haves been deduct from the regulars tournament fees
- The TD will offer some « BTP » for the 6 categories
- A round in double(choose your own partner) will be offer for 5$ after the tournament
- Don’t forget that the law concerning the smokes is in force in this park being public
- Bring your ADGM Tag we will put them in play!
08:15 Park open (pay the entrace fee at the gate)
08:45 Registration near by tee pad #2
09:15 Player meeting et moving toward your starting tee pad
09:30 1st Round
11:45 Lunch (Bring a lunch, nothing is close by…)
12:30 moving toward your starting tees
12:45 2nd round
14:45 counting score
15:00 prize ceremony
16:00 Double round (optional 5$)
17:30 end of the day
Additional details :
- PDGA rules and QDGT Code of conduct apply
- ‘Ace Pot’ optional (2$ extra)
- Registration will close wednesday june 22nd at 8pm.
- Some rustic chalet are up for rent in the park for a really affordable price! hurry up they are almost sold out!
- to see who already register go to the end of the french post
[Form id= »17″]
Good weather of shitty weather we will be there waiting for you!
If you have any questions or comment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.